Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Down to Earth

 Today theme is Down to Earth with brown and yellow color, I choose those color because it's like the color of sand in the beach. I don't know when I think about this theme, I just think about beach. Maybe because it's summer and i really miss the beach because it has been a long time since I went to beach :( 


   
   Talking about Summer, where do you want to go to holiday this Summer?? This Summer I didn't went anywhere :" because of my parents doesn't have a holiday in Summer. My holiday plan this year just mall to mall with my friends. My mom told me that we will go to Bandung or Semarang but, it just a plan. I don't think that i'll get the hotel if I reserve it  next week or today. ._. 



   Ps: always remember, Even you wear a dark color, don't forget to put a little bright color in your look. Because it's summer!! :D 

Loose Top - Samuel & Kevin  
Short - Et Cetera 
Bracelets - Unbranded
Necklace - Unbranded
Ring - Bling 
Belt - Et Cetera 
Shoes - Karen & Chloe 


   Anyway, Have you watched BIG BANG new music video? So, here is I gave you the music video from the coolest album ever!! 

3 comments:

Brooklyn Grace said...

hey you,
Cool bloG

followed you on GFC no13 and bloglovin no1
Hope you follow back on both
KEEP IN TOUCH
best
http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

Meilina said...

nice and very lovely

Tanii said...

love your shorts and the necklace! By the way, I love SNSD as well :)