Saturday, June 16, 2012

Short time doesn't enough

  It's my first fashion post without my friends inside the photos. hehehe ;)

  Today i went to a mall near my house with 7 friends. Just like another hang out, we watched movies (title:lock out), walk around the mall and finally we sat in the food court and talking about my class BBQ planing, shared some stories when some of my friends had a vacations in Bali, and another topics. Just that simple topics that made us talked for 2 hours and still didn't  enough. We need more time to chit chat since the time in ninth graders wasn't enough for us. 

  So, this is some pics that i wore today, sorry for bad pictures because i forgot to bring my cameraaa :( 






Thanks to Putri who took the photos in that time ;D




Outfit details: 


Shirt - Giordano 
Pants - Centro dept. Store
Cardigan - Rampage
Headband - DIY
Necklace - Warna 
Bracelet - Warna 
Shoes - Power by Bata

3 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Lovely photos! I love it ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Meilina said...

nice and very lovely

XOXO

http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/2012/06/illustrated-tote-bags-giveaway.html

Tanii said...

I like your headband :)