Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Independence Day Indonesia!!

Just a quick post today, because i have to pack my clothes for a holiday trip tomorrow!! ;)
one again, Happy Independence Day Indoensia!!! today is August 17, it means today Indonesia reach the age of 67 years old!! 

so, today post's about colors day that held in my school on last Tuesday. The dress code is red or white (it can be a combination both of them) here's some pics about me and my classmates on it XD






all of this pics was taken in ten-one class when PKN (Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan) lesson because the teacher was absent in that day. hehehe :p 


Cardigan - Bettty Bob
Necklace - Bling!
shirt - Burberry 

about holiday, tomorrow I'll go to Puncak and Cilacap (in Java) for a week. Can't wait for tomorrow! i'll post about it soon! XD
ps: too sad that i must bring my books for study because when the school start again there's many test that waiting us to solve it :'(



xoxo, ditth 

2 comments:

Maya Fleming said...

Nominated you for an award!(:
Maya
http://www.welovetpd.blogspot.com

Street Fashion Paris said...

Can't wait to visit Indonesia...