Sunday, May 19, 2013

Heart Attack


You make me glow 
But I cover up, won't let it show 
So I'm putting my defenses up 
Cause I don't wanna fall in love 
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack 

The feelings got lost in my lungs 
They're burning, I'd rather be numb 
And there's no one else to blame 
So scared I'll take off and run 
I'm flying too close to the sun 
And I'll burst into flames 

You make me glow 
But I cover up, won't let it show 
So I'm putting my defenses up 
Cause I don't wanna fall in love 
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack 

lately, I read books, watched dramas and movies that related to sad-end. and that makes my heart down again :(
even now, I'm better that yesterday but still I always think randomly if I'm alone .___. , I don't even know what's on my mind now ._. many things inside my mind and going to explode soon.
this side of mine said, 'I don't want to fall in love again'. One-sided love is hurt. but, my other side said 'I want to have that feeling again'. Feeling in loved with someone. that made our heart happy. and when that feel came, my inspiration exploded and all things became better. My scores could increase and my parents happy. I could get what I want either.

Ah, I still can't control my self enough ;'( 2 weeks more will be my final semester test and I still can't concentrate with it .________.  



About this outfit, I was wearing a grey dress from Espresso, bought over a year ago, khaki wedges from Crocs, Mom's white bagel and my unbranded hello kitty glasses as always :D








2 comments:

gicaelka said...

Hi dear, love your blog.
wanaa follow each other?

love,
Gisela
Website | Instagram | Youtube

Shop my store (for Indonesian only) :
Rue Gioni Store

Caroline Susanto said...

awww so cuteeee ^^

Caroline
http://missoline.com/