Monday, July 1, 2013

Bandung trip part 1


Say hello to my beloved readers! :D sorry for a looong time postpone again. Holiday is coming and I'm busy watching Korean dramas all day long hehehee. sorry, that's my mistakes. Now, I'm watching King 2 Hearts, School 2013 and streaming I Hear Your Voice drama. It's late to watch King 2 Hearts because that drama already finished last year and I just have the opportunity to watch Lee Seung Gi's drama. Before I watch King  2 Hearts, I finished My Girlfriend is Gumiho. A drama sttarring Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah. From that drama I started to love and to be a fan of Lee Seung Gi. Finding information about him and watch many variety shows that hosted or played by Lee Seung Gi and it's really fun! :D


Bandung's night view from the top of the hotel. Really love this kind of view. 
Neon lights are everywhere! fill the world with illumination of happiness. 





Just a random thing above. hahaha. I got the apple from the front office when my mom first checked in into the hotel. they offered me to took the fruits and I chose an apple because I love this red fruits since i was kid. actually I watched and read from many source that apples are good when we eat them at the morning but, too bad that I arrived at the hotel at dawn :'

I didn't know what's going on my mind lately and what's happened there. I just want to took some random object and getting obsessed with photography and really want to study more and more. 
I have one regret. which was a very very very bad and foolish things that I ever made. I don't want that moment replay the same things again for over my life. Regret usually comes at last and we couldn't repair mistakes that we have make before. Always Pay attention to your own path and never give the opportunity to others when you know that decision will hurt yourself. Just a little reflection for today~ 





lately, I'm getting obsessed with clouds,sun, evening time and anything that's related to sky except rain and storm. Love the colors of the sky when it turns night. Many colors are shown. Blue, green, pink, pastel, yellow, purple, magenta, orange, etc. and sometimes, I feel comfortable when I look up to the sky. For me, Sky give me some strength to face the problems in the world and keep pursue my dream and never give up on things that obstruct our path. I wonder when I could draw a sky that looks like the real one...  





At the top of the hotel, there's a french restaurant. Beside eating, we can enjoy the scenery of Bandung City. I have enjoyed the city's scenery from the top of the mountain since I was kid and I also like the weather in the mountain too. It's quite cold but, since I'm not  freezing, it's okay to visit the cold places.   





Decoration in my room. unique. 



Day one, I was wearing a red dress (wore as blazer), black texture tops (bought it for only 20k at the Charity and it's first-hand items! ), black shorts by Polo also unbranded flowery belt (wore as scarf) and the last but not least, braided red and black bracelets created by Baduy Tribe! souvenirs from my mom. 


oh! by the way, google reader is going to close tomorrow! don't forget to follow A Little Silly Diary via Bloglovin! here :) 

also, if you have me2day account, please kindly add mine here  
Thanks before! 
xoxo, ditth 

No comments: