Sunday, March 2, 2014

Emphasise



How's everyone????
oh! it's 2014 already! happy new year guys! ( it's never late to say happy new year because every day is a new day and a new chapter, and also every second people change to a better person) #wisetime
there's too many moments that happened between this 5 months gap. really. Like I've said before, people change. indeed. included I. I don't know why but something goes wrong in my self. I've become a bad-tempered and moody person lately. I'm trying to manage my feelings  not to get angry easily, or judge a person only from my side. it's not my personality actually.   ahhh hope everything will be okay. 

move on to fashion post!! 
Lola Boots never out-off-date! and luckily i got one from June and Julia! nice Leather Black Lola Boots with affordable price too ;) 
so, this time I paired up the lola boots with my favourite grey tribal sweater from time to time. also I chose to wear black stocking for my horrible leg (so I don't get shame because of my leg) and matched it with my black shorts. 

here you can see the result of the self- timer photo-shot. sorry for blurry and bad quality images ): I was alone at home. my mom and dad went to hospital to help my grandpa for medical checked-up. 







about this look: 

Grey Tribal Sweater - STAR Dept. Store 
Black shorts - Polo Shorts
black leather Lola Boots - June and Julia 
Navy Blue Fedora Hat - Berskha 


STYYLI APP are having 30 days style challenge for this month on INSTAGRAM!! get the chance to win STYYLI early invitation and another precious price in Indonesia! 

how to win? 
-just post a picture on instagram everyday with the chosen theme
- tag and mention @STYYLI_APP + #styyli30daychallenge 
-you can start anytime during the period

for more information, you can visit STYYLI Indonesia official instagram. 

GOOD LUCK!! :) 

happy weekend everybody! 
xoxo, ditth 

2 comments:

No.P said...

Ciye neng geulis :3 wkwk boleh nih kapan" foto bareng xixixi

MichelleSanjaya said...

ADORE YOUR BOOTS! x3

cheer, michelle
http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/